"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

whew! what a day.

After unexpected morning snowstorm, a medicine mishap, and 5 hours of travel to get my beta I can say that I got through the storm, fixed the medicine issue, and got a wonderful beta.

My second beta isssss over 900!!!! You would think I'd have the exact number, but my mind was so frazzled after a crazy day that I was just so happy to hear it had almost tripled! The next step is to get b/w again and have our first ultrasound on Friday! I am so happy that Eric can be here for our first u/s. He travels Monday-Thursday, so it just could not have worked out any better with his schedule.

We are so excited, but we are also nervous for every next step. I hope and wish and pray that my little peanut or peanuts are snuggled in tight and stay put for the next 9 months!

2 comments:

  1. Such amazing news!! I'm so so very happy for you! Can't wait to hear great news on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been following your blog. as someone who's also struggled w/infertility, your struggle really hits home. i'm sooo completely happy for you! your beta numbers are fantastic. keep up the positive thinking! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete