
I also got my new camera that I have been patiently waiting for! The Nikon D3100 :) We practiced using it all weekend!

Lots of Dexter practice shots...
...and I practiced on E who had an awesome run at the Broad Street 10 miler
Today I had my anatomy scan and was told that everything looks great. The tech checked for the gender as my mom and I turned our heads. She said she is pretty sure she knows the gender! Wow. I can't believe someone knows! Here is one pic from today. I have my 3D u/s this Friday for the study I am participating in and cannot wait! Other than that, I will go in every month for these level 2 ultrasounds that I did today. My practice likes to do them for all women who went through IVF.
Oh, aaaaaand we also booked a babymoon for Memorial weekend to Miami. This will not take place in the club scene of Miami, but rather a relaxing hotel next to the pool. I plan to get a massage, lay out all day, and eat delicious food.
We have a lot of exciting things planned for the next couple of months and I'm starting to get really excited!!!
Love your bump, love your camera, love your baby!!! eek I cant believe someone knows the gender!!!! How exciting you guys already booked a babymoon =)
ReplyDelete