I have to admit that seeing the transformation of the office into the baby room is so exciting. Right now it is bare; awaiting a fresh coat of light green paint, furniture, decor, and a little babe of course.
This weekend kicks off our marathon summer where we have plans from this upcoming weekend through the last weekend in July. The weekends will be filled with so much fun and now time is going to start flyyyying (or at least I hope so). I know once August hits I will be wondering where the time went, have a huge belly, and it will be closer to peanut's arrival. I cannot wait to meet the newest member of our family...19 weeks and 4 days left!
Oh, and I'm officially half baked :) Here are some things I want to note:
I love feeling peanut's little movements. Every morning and every night he/she is constantly squirming around.
The second trimester is great! I feel awesome and can still move around easily.
I'm enjoying long walks in the morning with Dexter. We usually walk 3 miles up to Kennett and around he neighborhood.
My allergies are horrible and I am not looking forward to the summer heat, but I am looking forward to taking advantage of all the people I know who have pools.
well hello cutie!! love your post and your adorable bump!! cant wait for peanut to get here =) i also cant wait to see pics of the room!! i cant wait to nest!
ReplyDeleteLauren - you look adorable :) Glad to hear you are feeling good & looking forward to seeing pics of the nursery as it comes together! And congrats on being "half-baked"!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
H
you look amazing!! Glad everything is going so well!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get the nursery done!
ReplyDelete