I have really been slacking on updating my blog. I think part of the reason is because I want to start a new one that will focus on our growing family...so once I think of a name and get my act together I will create a new one! Since I'm 24w1d I finally decided to do one of these updates...
How far along? 24w1d (so happy to be passed the viability mark...if Peanut was born today he/she would have a 50/50 chance of survival)
Total weight gain/loss: 17lbs (pre-preg I was 117 and now I'm 134)
Maternity clothes? half of the time
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: not much recently because I have been sick with a sinus infection
Best moment this week: going to my 3D study appt tomorrow!!! aaaand we just started reading to the baby. i love it.
Movement: everyday :)
Food cravings: balsamic!!! and other strong flavored foods (spicy mexican, indian)
Gender: waiting for the surprise!
Labor Signs: nooo and i don't want any right now
Belly Button in or out? way in
Wedding rings on or off? on and I'm not sure my long skinny fingers will fail me
What I miss: a medium cooked steak, cold cuts, red wine, an ice cold beer on hot days, seafood
What I am looking forward to: regular movement
Weekly Wisdom: I feel more educated about post-partum after our labor/delivery class. One thing I want to try to do before baby comes is stock up on meals that I can freeze and paper products. oh, and the nurse said we shouldn't be cleaning for a long time after birth, so if I could just be superwoman a week before labor I will be happy :)
Milestones: viability day at 24w
Sounds like things are still going great! I crave strong flavored foods as well! We have curry about once a week!
ReplyDeletelove the post! i crave strong flavors too! yummo!
ReplyDelete