"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

8 weeks!

Finally, I am 8 weeks! I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks, so making it to 8 weeks was a milestone for me. My next milestone will be 12 weeks...that is when I will be released from my RE and will almost be out of the 1st tri. That all seems so far away right now, so I am going to focus on today and my first milestone. woo!

We are also celebrating Dexter today who is 1! Our little pup is not much of a pup anymore, and we are going to spoil him like crazy.

And last but certainly not least, I am so glad to finally announce my older sister is pregnant too!! This will be her first child and she is about 6.5 weeks ahead of me. So exciting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hurdle by hurdle & step by step I have high hopes you will get to the end! YAY for getting past 8 weeks :)

    And how awesome for both you & your sister to share this experience together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very exciting on all accounts! Congrats to you for making 8 weeks and congrats to your sister! How great for y'all!! And happy birthday Dexter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, all around great news! must be exciting to be preggo with your sis! double blessing, and your kiddos will be so close =))

    ReplyDelete