"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Friday, February 25, 2011

our gummy bear

We have always loved Fridays in this house. Eric comes home from traveling late Thursday night, so Fridays are a day to work from home and wait for FNP (friday night pizza)...a famous tradition in this house! Well, the happiness of Fridays has now been taken to another level because every Friday morning we get to go have an u/s and see our little peanut.

Last Friday Eric was able to see and hear the HB for the first time. It was amazing! This Friday we were able to hear/see HB as well, but we also noticed our peanut is looking more like a baby. Well, maybe more like a gummy bear.



Dr. Russell told me to decrease my crinone and then totally stop next week. After I had a mini heart attack, I asked if we could just check my progesterone level to make me feel better. Obviously I 100% trust my RE, but I'm just so nervous to get off of these hormones and be a regular pregnant lady!

Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw - that is the cutest lil' gummy bear that I ever did see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! The growth each week is just amazing!!! I looove the lil gummy bear :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect little gummy bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why hello little gummy bear!!!

    ReplyDelete