I saw our little peanut's heart beating today at 6w3d. It was amazing!!! Unfortunately, we also still saw my SCH and Dr. Russell was kind of bursting my bubble of happiness. He just keeps saying, "the bleed wants to pull out the baby" and "you're not out of the woods yet." I left the office crying. I was so happy to see the our peanut's HB, but also sad that Dr. Russell is being a downer. I have not had any spotting since last Thursday, which was actually not a lot at all.
I have decided that I'm just going to be happy about it. I'm happy that today I saw the HB, that today I am still pregnant, that today I am not bleeding. I can only hope and pray that this all works out, but it is simply out of my control. I hope I have a little fighter in belly.
Ok, off to bed I go! I almost fell asleep/vomited in class tonight, but I sure do love every pregnancy symptom. That's right, I love being nauseas.
Congratulations on seeing a heart beat. It's pretty amazing!!
ReplyDeleteMy RE always seems like a downer too, I guess they are just being cautious.
We are just about on the same timeframe (I am 6 weeks 4 days today) and I also have PCOS.
Good luck!!
That must have been an amazing feeling! Will continue to send your lots of T&P for your LO!!
ReplyDeleteBoo to Dr. R but glad to hear you are keeping a positive attitude about it all! I am so excited for you to have heard the baby's heartbeat! Will continue to keep saying prayer's for you my dear!
ReplyDelete