"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

13 weeks :)

I'm officially in the last week of my first trimester! I'm also at the stage where I look like I either ate a large meal or am starting to put to on a couple pounds.



E and I have been doing a lot of baby room planning lately. We have also decided to definitely not find out the sex - team green! So, this is the bedding we got:



We plan to paint the room green and have touches of lavander around. We also have been picking up cute little elephant accents whenever we find something.

We just found this adorable lamp today while shopping in our little town:


Oh! And I bought a diaper bag, which I am so happy about. I wanted a bag that would act as a purse and diaper bag. And by purse, I mean just being able to throw my wallet and lip gloss in as I really never carry much around with me.


Needless to say, we have been getting very excited lately! The last couple of weeks have been big weeks for us as we were released from our RE, announced our pregnancy, and had my first OB appointment. Everything went great at my first appointment and I don't go back until April 18th. I have never gone 4 weeks without an u/s, but I am going to try my hardest to be patient. Right now we are just enjoying planning for our little peanut :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at how cute you look with your little baby bump :) Love the bedding & the elephant-theme! Can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!! Can't wait to see that bump grow! Love the nursery theme too! Such exciting things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, look at that cute little bump =)) i also LOVE your theme!

    ReplyDelete