"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Monday, March 14, 2011

our journey in a movie :)

We are announcing our pregnancy this Friday as I will almost be 12 weeks!

To my followers,
This is a video I am inviting close family members to view as a way of sharing our journey.

To my family members,
I hope you enjoy the video. Since this journey is one that is very private to us we ask that you keep it private too.

P.S. the quality is better when you watch it small!!!

6 comments:

  1. Amazingly perfect! That's all I can get out right now because I am a sobbing mess along with being a hormonal, pregnant, proud, and overjoyed sister.
    Love all 3 of you.....woops I mean 4 (almost forgot Dexter) with all my heart.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren that was ah-mazing. Literally brought tears to my eyes - thank you so very much for sharing such a personal video. And that little Dexter melts my heart! I can't tell you enough how very happy I am for you both! You are going to be one amazing mama :)

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it is perfect!! Love it!! Can't stop crying!! I want to put it on a Fertility Site
    and on TV!!! You always make such great movies
    and stories and pictures. You will be an amazing Mom and a God sent to so many kids when
    you start teaching!! Love you guys. Can't wait to have two grandbabies from my daughters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! Very nice to share with family who might not have known what you were going through, and certainly easier than explaining the journey over and over. Congrats Mama - you two are sure to have one beautiful baby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely beautiful video and song! Brought tears to my eyes as well! So So So very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect song for a perfect video! had tears in my eyes watching it! so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete