Here is our peanut today:
The peanut was moving all around, waving, and kicking his/her feet. It was amazing! I have a 3D/4D u/s next Thursday, which I am really excited for! Then, I only have 2 more weeks left with my RE :( I cannot imagine trusting anyone else but him! It will certainly be a bittersweet moment.
I think I am finally starting to get a little bit of a bump. I will say that it will be an exciting day when my RE releases me to workout and be off of pelvic rest. I was put on on these restrictions because of my SCH (which is officially gone!), but they still want me to be on rest. Once I can workout I won't be doing anything crazy, but will enjoy walking, doing the EFX, and lifting. I am a runner, but I don't mind having my shoes collect some dust until after this pregnancy. Then, it will be training time!
Here is my mini bump :)

Update: My P4 results today are 20.21!!! I'm so happy my level went up that much in just a week and shocked that my body is actually working properly! yay!
1. that is all SUCH GREAT news!! So glad to hear about the P4 level and the SCh being gone!!
ReplyDelete2. You're mini bump is completely adorable!!
AMAZING! Your mini bump brought a tear to my eye! I couldn't be happier for you! xo
ReplyDeleteseriously, that is just the cutest bump ever!!!! and i am super excited about your P4! hope you get off rest soon! xo
ReplyDeleteOh my - that is thee cutest lil' gummie bear that I ever did see :) Oh & that mini-bump is adorable also! Can't believe you are at 10 weeks already! So happy to hear all went well at your appt today!
ReplyDelete