"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Sunday, December 26, 2010

flying by

Whew...I can't believe December is almost over!

I just wanted to do a quick update as I have been neglecting my blog these past couple of weeks. My result for my breast lump was negative - no cancer! After celebrating the great news, we flew out to Jackson Hole, WY for a wonderful vacation with my husband's family, returned on Christmas Eve to a delicious dinner prepared by my mom, and celebrated Christmas with my family. It has been a fast and fun couple of weeks!

As for my FET, I am still doing my lupron injections and since I was visited by lovely AF on the eve of Christmas, I need to call my doctor tomorrow to schedule my baseline appointment. My transfer is getting so close!!!

Yay! Come on 2011 :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your holidays/vacation were wonderful! Can't believe your FET is coming up this quick! YAY - getting excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for your FET!! That's so exciting! I'm keeping everything crossed for you this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! Good luck with your FET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "One step and then another,
    and thelongest walk is ended.
    One stitch and then another,
    and thelongest rent is mended
    One brick upon another,
    and the tallest wall is made.
    One flake and then another,
    and the deepest snow is laid."
    -Anon

    LGSween & E,
    All my prayers are with you guys for this cycle! 2011 is finally here so here's to another "step" in your "long walk"!! Your love is gonna do great things. They say--the victory always comes after the struggle. Love you guys!
    <3 Meg

    ReplyDelete