"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

gearin' up

At this point, I am about 6 weeks away from having my peanuts placed inside of me! I cannot wait. I start lupron injections next Thursday...woo!

There is just one hump that I need to get over to make sure this FET is a go. Most of you already know (my fam, friends, and bump friends) that I am having a lump removed from my breast this Thursday. This lump has been hanging around for the past couple of years and I have had two biopsies on it. The latest biopsy was done because it grew and the results showed that I basically have a rare tumor of benign cells, but the breast surgeon needs to remove it to make sure there is no cancer inside of the tumor/prevent cancer from developing in the future. My wonderful husband will be here to take care of me after my surgery. We are crossing our fingers that next Thursday I get great breast results and get the green light to start lupron that same day!

I'm beyond excited to get this FET going!!!! Just one more hump.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren - I will be crossing my fingers for you & sending "good vibes" for your results! Hoping you get some great news & can move forward with your FET! Good luck to you hun...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a speedy easy recovery with benign results! Good bye boob lump forever!
    Can't wait to get this next cycle started. I know you guys have been waiting so patiently, but for me I can't believe it's here. You guys have a week of vacation and then the holidays to speed up this last month, so hopefuly it goes quickly. Bring on 2011!
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete