"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Friday, December 31, 2010

our year in pictures

Eric and I just returned from our last run of 2k10. On our way back in the neighborhood I had a great time yelling, "good bye 2k10" and many other obnoxious things. After climbing up the huge hill in the back of our neighborhood Eric and I slapped high-fives and walked hand in hand back up to our home - dead corny, I know. Yet, it was refreshing to end this year running side by side.

So, here is a glance back at 2k10...it may have been a rough year, but we got through it...together.

The year started out with a blizzard :)




Celebrating our April birthdays!


Our first day with Dexter - we had talked about getting a dog for years, but bought Dex on a whim. I wouldn't leave without him.


Eric wondering how he got talked into this


Best decision of 2010


Summer in LBI

Our first IVF cycle that didn't work out



Russell Brand & Katy Perry


Very thankful


Jackson Hole, WY...so happy to get away


My fave boys on Christmas day


*man of my dreams*




Happy NYE everyone! 2011 is going to be a great year!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw - such a cute post! Wishing you many more wonderful things in the New Year & hoping we BOTH get our greatest wish ever! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with Heather-super cute post! Wishing and hoping we all have our greatest year in 2011! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the "year in review photos"...very cute. Here's to an amazing 2011 sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was beyond adorable! hope 2011 brings you many more happy memories.

    ReplyDelete