"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

21 days

I was at Dr. Russell's office for a while today - BW, US, talking to the coordinator, getting prescriptions filled, etc. They had to make sure I was all set to start birth control, and I am. I start taking it tomorrow and then I have 21 days of freedom!!! No visits to the doctor, no BW, no worrying. After the 21 days I will still be on a break, but that's when we officially lock down the timing of the FET and when I would have a plan in place to start meds. Yay! FREEDOM.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are enjoying the forced break. The freedom came at a great time of year. It must be soooo weird to not have to go to the Doc for so long...you guys lived there for months! Excited for what the new year will bring!

    ReplyDelete