"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"
Monday, October 4, 2010
finally!
My hcg is FINALLY on its way down. I'm so ecstatic I do not need surgery!!!!! I will go back every week for BW until it reaches zero. We are hoping to make an appt. with Dr. Russell soon to talk about when we can start our next cycle and are crossing our fingers it can be the end of December/January. Of course it will be hard for us to be on this forced break, but we are looking forward to having so much fun these next few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay - I was praying that it would come down & that you wouldn't need the surgery. Will keep you in my thoughts & hoping that you can somewhat enjoy your "forced break"!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Heather :)
I know this is a few days late...but I am sooo happy your levels are on the trail downwards and you don't need surgery.
ReplyDeleteI know waiting a few months is not ideal, but time flies by, especially around the holidays, so I am sure it will be here before you know it. Knowing you and Eric, you guys will fill your social calendars in no time to help pass the time being the social butterflies you both are!