There are many changes happening in the Sweeney family during the month of August and I'm a girl who loves change! One small change is adding acupuncture to my list. I had my first appointment on Tuesday and absolutely loved it. My acupuncturist is super nice and has a practice in Wilmington, but comes into my doctor's office once a week to help us infertile girls. He did a quick energy test to measure the levels of energy circulating throughout my body. A computer system then graphed these levels so the doc knew where to stick the needles. The needles were small and didn't hurt a bit. Although, let's face it, needles don't bother me a bit. He put them in my hands, wrists, feet, and ankles. He then left me there with some peaceful music and told me to relax. Twenty minutes later it was over and I felt glorious. On another doctor related note, my thyroid blood work showed my level is stiiiiilll hypo so the doc increased my meds once again. Come on ya snail of a thyroid.
So what other changes are coming our way? Well, Edog got a new job and we found out this week he will definitely be going to Chicago for a project. He will leave on Monday mornings, return Thursday nights, and work from home on Fridays. This may sound brutal, but we are prepared for the change. I have class Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings throughout the semester so it could not have worked out more perfectly. I also have a little puppy to keep me company and E finally rigged up his computer to skype with me. And as for my job... it ends next week.
All of this change makes me feel like everything is falling into place. And maybe, just maybe this means that everything will really fall into place by adding a little babe to the mix. I have a feeling that baby Sweeney will be in my belly soon. My dreams tell me there will be two, but any amount would be perfectly fine with me :)
Sounds great. I have dreamt of twins or triplets
ReplyDeletefor a long, long time. Glad your job is ending for now. Will have to meet for breakfast or lunch sometimes now for sure. Shame E away so much but I am sure it will all work out. Luv Ya
and have a fun weekend.
Laur, you have always been so amazing at expressing your thoughts and emotions through your words. I really enjoy reading your blogs and I am so thankful you are sharing this journey with me. E-congrats on the new job, I am soo happy for you and Laur-you deserve (and E)little baby Sweeney more than anyone I know, so keep your head up and your thoughts positive because your time WILL come xoxoxo
ReplyDelete