"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

full speed

It was another great visit at the doc today! According to the US my follicles were really cooking last night. They are typically expected to grow 1-2 mm in a 24-hr time period, but mine grew 2-3 mm. Good on ya, follies, good on ya. As of right now I have 19 follicles all together and 9 are mature. This does not mean that some will not continue to mature before they remove them and we will find out just how many more are catching up when I return to my home away from home tomorrow morn. I'm thinking tomorrow may just be my LAST monitoring appointment, which means ER would be Friday!! I am certainly on the edge of my seat and so excited about all of this follicular development!! Woohoo!

Oh... and my estrogen is 831 today - still rising!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each day brings more good news. So happy to hear the promising results. Soooo exciting. Luv ya sis.

    ReplyDelete