Exactly 3 years ago today E proposed to me. I will never forget the details of the day because not only was it our engagement day, but it was also the first day in our new home. Eric proposed to me in our empty house and we had nothing but some boxes scattered on the floor and a bottle of champagne. After I calmed down Eric played "When the Stars Go Blue" and we danced in our empty home that was filled with so much love. We then excitedly called our family and friends and went out to celebrate! The next morning we woke up super early because we were having family over to help paint and move us in (these plans were set pre-engagement). I was ecstatic. What better way to share your engagement then to have everyone around that you love. Saturday and Sunday we painted. and painted. and painted. We also moved in all of our new furniture and started setting up. I wish I could say I was a huge help in this process, but I was too excited to paint any area for any length of time. Thank you to everyone who shared our excitement that weekend. And thank you to my husband for making me the happiest girl in the world.
The last time we saw all our home before settlement day


9.28.07 celebration pics from that day

Congrads!! Cannot believe already has been 3 years. Time goes by so fast when you are happy and in love!! Time for you to be happy and stressfree for awhile and just enjoy eachother.
ReplyDelete2011 will even be better. Wonderful things are
meant to come your way. You two deserve the best.
Luv Ya, Moma G.
Aww I can't believe it's been 3 years!!! and before we know it, it will be your 2 year anno! wow time has flown by!!! you two are my favorite couple ever and I love you to pieces! xoxo
ReplyDelete