"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"
Thursday, September 9, 2010
one more hump
Today I called my doc's office to ask if we could possibly, by any tiny chance in this world test on Friday or Saturday as E is traveling next week and our test is scheduled for Monday. Of course the answer was, "we could do it early, but the test wouldn't be accurate." Hmm... this confuses me because everyone on the bump who had their ER/ET the same days as me are all having their tests tomorrow. Can you tell my patience is running thin? My day normally consists of doing everything in the world to escape the thought of, "pregnant...not pregnant?" I have come to realize that I'm mostly just terrified of the results. Monday will either be one of the happiest, most relieving days of my life. Or Monday will be remembered as just utterly devastating. I'm definitely dreading not having my partner in crime here. Either way, we just have to get over the weekend hump and then we will finally know if we are in fact there yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I too am confused as to why it won't be accurate - I hope ours is accurate tmrw!? Here's hoping your weekend goes by quickly & I will anxiously be awaiting your results on Monday! Good luck hun :) Almost there...
ReplyDeleteWhatever the results are today I just want you to know how proud I am of you. You are an amazing girl and you perseverance, courage, and positive outlook throughout this entire journey has truly been an inspiration to me.
ReplyDeletePS- I really think u "are there"!
Thanks for all of your endless support sis... one year ago we were just talking about when we would be mommies. love you.
ReplyDelete