"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

couch potato

This is my week thus far:
Monday-ET followed by bedrest (harder than I thought to stay put)
Tuesday-acupuncture, glue my bum to the couch, and my mom made me a delish din... thanks mama <3
Wednesday-same as Tuesday minus acupuncture and add class in the evening

A whole lot of resting in my life at the moment and I'm loving every minute of it as I let our little peanuts snuggle on in. They should be implanting from today until Friday :)

We have a countdown chart and are trying to keep ourselves super busy for the 2 week wait. I'm trying to just take it day by day and not think of how many days there really are until the pregnancy test. I do have a great feeling about all this. I'm also so thankful Eric doesn't fly out to Chicago until next Tuesday bc I think if he wasn't here I would be going nuts. I'm blessed to have my 2 favorite boys keeping me company everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment