"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the embryo that won't quit

I'm just in utter shock. I was not anticipating the coordinator to call saying my hcg is still on the rise and guess what? She did. I go back in tomorrow to do another ultrasound with Dr. Russell and figure out what to do next - another shot (I can only do 2 total) or surgery. I'm so frustrated. Why can't this just be over?!? Today I got up for my first run, headed to the doctor for BW, and finally thought I could start moving on from all of this. Sadly, this is not the case. Pleaaaasse little guy - stop growing for my own health.

1 comment:

  1. Aw hun - I am so sorry you are in such an emotional limbo! I just can't imagine...

    Hoping that your Hcg is decreasing since your last visit so you won't have to have surgery! Fingers & toes crossed for good news for you!

    Hugs,
    HT ;)

    ReplyDelete