"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Monday, September 6, 2010

seriously... are we there yet?

This waiting game is killing me!! One week down, one to go. The first few days I was so happy to just have my little peanuts in my belly, but now I'm left wondering if they are still in there? Ugh. We have to get through one more weekend.

I do have to say I am more tired than usual and was a bit nauseas last week... phantom symptoms?

3 comments:

  1. It is killing me too :( Will be glad when Friday finally gets here so we can find out our results! Lots of luck!

    Heather :)
    aka: bubbas-mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best and praying for babies! I can't imagine the 2WW, I am dieing for my meds to arrive tomorrow so I can begin the injections on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you both and thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. Heather - crossing my fingers and toes for your BFP!

    ReplyDelete