"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create"

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the neverending story part 2

...and the story continues... The doctor and others could not see anything on my US. I will return on Friday morning and 1 of 3 things will happen...
1) They will tell me my hcg is dropping and to go home :)
2) They will tell me my hcg is still rising slightly and give me another shot :/
3) They will tell me they are concerned as my level is stiiiill rising a lot and do surgery (most likely right then and there) :*(

Ahhh the frustration. Eric and I have such a fun weekend planned which we desperately need and I would hate to miss it. We already had to miss our trip to NYC last weekend and although I was unhappy about it, I told myself it was ONE weekend. I know I'm whining and complaining, which I looooathe doing, but I/we are just so frustrated! Even my RE said he is frustrated at this point. Pleeeeeasssseee NO surgery!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is unreal. The lil bud doesn't want to leave it's new home. I am praying praying praying that your levels drop tomorrow so no further action has to be taken and we can all enjoy a well deserved weekend full of fun food and friends. I know none of what has happened in the last 3 weeks was even something you anticipated but as always you and Eric have handled each set back amazingly well. You will get through this and 2011 will be your year!

    ReplyDelete